Lisa White, USPTA Head Tennis Professional
- Lisa is a USPTA Tennis Pro with over 30 years experience in resorts and clubs in Cape Cod, Cincinnati and Sarasota. She has worked at top rated facilities including New Seabury Tennis Club, Queen City Racquet Club, Bath & Racquet Club, Celsius Tennis Academy and at the former the Colony Resort.
- Recently, Lisa was the Tennis Pro at Sarasota National and IslandWalk communities in Venice, FL. At both clubs, she was very involved with coaching the 3.5 and 4.0 ladies Tri-Cities teams and founded/created adult & youth programming including Instant/Beginner Tennis, Cardio Tennis, Live Ball, Triples Events and keynote guest workshops as well held junior tennis programming including Jr Team Tennis and the 941 junior tennis circuit.
- She was Head Varsity Tennis Coach for the Boys and Girls Tennis Teams at Cardinal Mooney H.S in Sarasota for 2 seasons.
- In College, Lisa played #1 singles #1 doubles player at NCAA Div. I College, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH for all four years. Was a top Greater Cincinnati, Midwest and National junior tournament player.
- She lives in Sarasota with husband, Jody and 3 children, Sean, Ryon & Eryn. Sean plays football Lenoir-Rhyne University. He was the 2018-19 and 2019-20 starting quarterback at Riverview High School. Ryon is a sophomore at Riverview High School and varsity football wide receiver and Eryn is an elementary school student and plays both tennis and golf. Her husband, Jody, works as Senior Project Manager for Kellogg & Kimsey Inc.
"I am very excited to be working at Mission Valley Country Club. The members and staff have been so wonderful and welcoming . I look forward to building a strong tennis community within the Mission Valley Country Club for years to come! Please call me anytime with ideas, questions, comments and concerns anytime. We are all here because we love the game of tennis."